Amphibious Operations in the 21st Century:
Amphibious Operations 2013 has now taken place. A very successful two day conference, welcomed senior officers from the European & US military who connected and networked with international industry experts in amphibious operations capabilities and technologies across the world. A special thank you to all of our speakers, sponsors and media partners for their support and cooperation on this event.
We look forward to planning next year's conference and welcome your feedback.
Amphibious Operations 2013
To review the 2013 programme please download the brochure.
Attendees to Amphibious Operations 2013 Experienced:
- Emerging amphibious requirements around the world with high-ranking briefings from a broad range of international powers including Mexico, Nigeria, The Philippines, Thailand and many more
- Current amphibious objectives of the major military powers in the face of the imminent withdrawal of ISAF forces from Afghanistan
- The 40th Anniversary of the UK Netherlands Amphibious Force
- The latest developments in amphibious platforms and supporting technology, such as the new Amphibious Combat Vehicle (ACV) to be delivered to the USMC and initial feedback on the fast raiding interception and special forces craft (FRISC) for the Netherlands Marine Corps
- Networking opportunities face-to-face with military and industry contacts in an intimate environment that crowded trade shows cannot deliver